Re: [digsstv] CQ picture

  • G0NMY
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2011
      In EasyPal select the TX tab with your image you have selected.
      Then on the left panel select PIC/QSL
      This opens a box in the bottom left of EasyPal
      Type in your Text in the Box,
      Then Click ADD TEXT
      A small box appears on your image with your text inside, you can drag the box aound your image stretch it in size etc.
      Then, when you are fully satisfied with it. in the bottom lefthand box click Merge for TX button and there you go!

      Hope that helps
      Cheers Mark GØNMY

      On 8 April 2011 19:21, Frank <wa3jbt@...> wrote:

      Thanks,  I'll give it a try

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 8, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Bob N3PPH <rsheskin@...> wrote:

      The way I do it is with SSTVPics http://w3wvg.com/ It makes it easy to keep your pics straight, size them right and add text on the fly. After you load you pics right click and you have a menu of options.

      73,
      Bob N3PPH

      On 4/7/2011 11:32 AM, Frank wrote:

      how would I create a picture with "CQ" and my call in it so I can call CQ usind my Easypal?

    • Frank

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 12, 2011
          Here is a brief explanation of how to add text and or pictures to an Easypal TX picture.

          These additions are done with layers which open up some interesting possibilities after clicking the "Pic/QSL" button.

          As many layers may be added as desired and only become permanent when the "Merge for TX" button is pressed.

          With many layers on the screen, any may be deleted individually by clicking to highlight and then clicking "Remove". They can all be individually repositioned after highlighting.

          The layers, text or pics may be rotated by clicking the "Rotate" button.

          Text may be positioned and sized by dragging the sides of the highlighted text box. To do this, the actual text must be clicked before dragging.

          The text or pics may be positioned completely up, below, right or left of the picture so as not to be on top of the picture. So thumbnail pics text may be positioned at useful positions so not destroy the main picture. When "Merge for TX" is clicked, the complete picture is resized to include the additions.

          These positions may even be completely outside the EasyPal GUI, although you will not see then at this stage. A bit of experimentation will show what it can do.

          Right click the text box GUI and colors etc may be selected. (these settings are saved). With the "Shadow" button, click after the text has been addad. Multiple clicks will make the shadow larger.

          There are other possibilities for the experimenter.

          Erik VK4AES

        • wa3jbt@usa.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 13, 2011
            Thanks!