Re: [digsstv] Execution error EasyPal on Vista

  • Alan J Zielinski Sr, KD8LEB
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hmm...well it seems that there is some sort of issue with my Computer. I loaded it onto my stepsons Vista laptop and ran it with no problems. Even with nothing plugged into the sound card. I even have a loaner PC now with XP Professional, it it loaded fine as well. It looks like there is some sort of problem, either in the hard drive, which I replaced but I needed to order new restore CD's, or in the mommy board. Either way, EasyPal executed with no issues. Go figure. Thnaks for the help. My Computer is straight up retarded:)

      73,
      Al, kd8leb