AW: [digsstv] EasyPal live chat

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2011
      Hi paul
      Nice idea
      Works fine
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Paul Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
        Just a quick update on the SSTV/EasyPal Chat group.

        so far there is a extra 7 sites with the chat group window on their sites:
        KO6KL
        KB7TBT
        F6BAZ
        G0HDI
        GW0MMB
        2W1FJZ
        and SWL EE14ECD

        you can join in the chat at any of these sites and download the HTML to add Chat

        only SSTV or EasyPal sites please

        Paul G0HWC

        href="http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html">http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html