Re: [digsstv] Problem running Easypal on Windows 7 64 bit

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2010
      EeeeeeeW!

      F-Secure, Avira, and Trend are better the last reports I've seen.
      My experiences with Symantec and MacAfee are "unfortunate".
      I fired them. When I selected Avira it was doing better than
      F-Secure. But ratings change with time. Avira goes out for
      updates more often. I like that.

      {o.o} Joanne, W6MKU
      in that case its a false positive.. most of us here are now running Micosoft
      Security Ess for anti virus,, its free from MS and is a pretty good anti
      virus.. you might want to try it ... meant for win 7 32 and 64 bit (will
      also
      run on xp)

      Garrett / AA0OI
    • Jesper Wolf Jespersen

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 4, 2010
          Hi Jesper:
          Yes been using virus total for 10 years,, works very well.. about 1/2 the files I check come up with something ( most are false Positives)

          Garrett / AA0OI