Re: [digsstv] easypal audio levels

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hm, thanks for an idea - I'll pass it along.

      Setup the TUNE tone for 100% audio out of EasyPal. Then use that multiply
      trick I mentioned to set up theoretically optimum levels relative to the
      100% tone for each of the other output formats. Then a user could be told
      to set ALC for maximum power output. Run TUNE. Adjust sound card levels
      (or a master EasyPal level) until ALC just barely starts to compress. Back
      off a smidgen. And Bob's your uncle.

      {^_^} Joanne, W6MKU, yes, I worked with a British fellow for awhile.