Re: [digsstv] easypal causes crash

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
      Glad you got it Phil,, hope to hear you on the air someday..

      Garrett / AA0OI

      From: phil ashton <g3xap1941@...>
      To: digsstv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 6:03 AM

      Hi Garrett

      Thanks for you reply. I'm not sure if it's 32 or 64 bit - I'll have to find out.

      Will let you know what happens, but I might get a new lap top with Win 7 as I've had numerous problems with Vista.

      Thanks again.

      73  Phil  G3XAP