EasyPal Tuning Bars.

  • SIDNEY
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
      Hi,
      I have a problem with EasyPal which I am having difficulty in resolving.Receiving pictures is no problem, but when I press the tune button I do not see any tuning bars in the waterfall of EasyPal. I am using version 05/Jul.2010 with Windows XP. After removing all traces of EasyPal from my PC and downloading and installing into the same, and then another directory, I get the same results. I understand that the three tuning bars along with my callsign should show in the waterfall. Any advise would be appreciated.
      73. Sid.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
        Hi Sid:
         NO they don't.. that is what is sent over the air and other stations will see your tuning traces and callsign.. when they send tune you will see theres

        Garrett / AA0OI

        I have a problem with EasyPal which I am having difficulty in resolving.Receiving pictures is no problem, but when I press the tune button I do not see any tuning bars in the waterfall of EasyPal. I am using version 05/Jul.2010 with Windows XP. After removing all traces of EasyPal from my PC and downloading and installing into the same, and then another directory, I get the same results. I understand that the three tuning bars along with my callsign should show in the waterfall. Any advise would be appreciated.
        73. Sid.

      • MICHAEL G3VPA
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
          Sid

          You will not see your callsign or tuning bars on your PC, the receiving station will see these.
          73
          Mike G3VPA

          --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "SIDNEY" <sidneyharbour@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I have a problem with EasyPal which I am having difficulty in resolving.Receiving pictures is no problem, but when I press the tune button I do not see any tuning bars in the waterfall of EasyPal. I am using version 05/Jul.2010 with Windows XP. After removing all traces of EasyPal from my PC and downloading and installing into the same, and then another directory, I get the same results. I understand that the three tuning bars along with my callsign should show in the waterfall. Any advise would be appreciated.
          > 73. Sid.

        • OZ9AU
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
            Hi Sid.

            You can make an audio loop back from sound output to input.

            Use a voltage divider or potentiometer to reduce the signal level to the input.

            73 Allan

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2010
              Many thanks to all who replied to my posting. I certainly had the incorrect info. Regards, Sid.