KG-STV

  • PY4ZBZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      New DIGITAL SSTV program.
      Description here, in portuguese :

      http://www.qsl.net/py4zbz/kg.htm

      73 de PY4ZBZ
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
        Some of the guys here in the UK
        are running it side by side with EasyPal
        both programs seem happy to run together and
        decode at the same time.

        More info here:
        http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

        Also New Yahoo Group for KG-STV
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kg-stv/

        Paul G0HWC

        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "PY4ZBZ" <py4zbz@...> wrote:

        > New DIGITAL SSTV program.
        > Description here, in portuguese :
        >
        > http://www.qsl.net/py4zbz/kg.htm
        >
        > 73 de PY4ZBZ

      • John Yost
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010

          Hope I have the right Paul.

          I have been using WebCam7 with digisites and epcam and it was working very well.

          Today Webcam7 started aborting after about 5 minutes.  Restart it and it works again for 5 minutes.  Any thoughts?

          Also,  do you know of another webcam program that would do the job?

          If you're not the right Paul, sri and disregard.

          John
          K3YJP

        • Paul G0HWC
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 12:15 AM
            Hi John,

            Never seen that problem, have you added any new hardware
            or software to your PC?
            may be worth trying Webcam XP

            Paul G0HWC
            Latest SSTV News : http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html