New Easypal 12 March

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
    • BOB M
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
        Paul,
        Is this new version void of the trojan loader many have been experiencing?
        Bob K6ASK

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
          Hi Bob:
          There is no trojan loader,, the problem is with the AntiVirus programs that want to block everything to be on the safe side.. Use a good antivirus (AVG, MicroSoft, CA) Stay away from Norton ( read reviews on Norton).. Loader is a false Positive.. I have run EasyPal on 9 machines from windows 98 to windows 7 64 bit with no problems ( but I use AVG Pro)

          Garrett / AA0OI