EasyPal with Win7-32bit

  • ve3dvv
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      I find that the program locks up at times. The waterfall displays vertical lines. I have to exit EasyPal and load it again to get it working again. I am using VAC for audio cable and the radio is a Flex F3Ka.

      Anyone else have these problems? Is there a known fix for this?

      John ve3dvv
    • Jim KJ7S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Sometimes, Easypal will bring up the wrong  soundcard and I believe that may be one reason for the often asked...which card(s) for input/output.. In my case it works well once it decides to keep the settings.  On another note, in win7 64 when installed in the x86 directory, it seems to run good..if you start it from the install line to start it..it may not go, but if you click on the easypal executeable or make the shortcut on the desktop, it will run well.  Hope that makes some sense.  Running Easypal in win7 64 and Flex5kA no problems.
        --
        73's
        KJ7S