Re: [digsstv] EasyPal installed FTP issue on the new version!!!

  • Nate Harris
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2010
      I really appreciate all the feedback i have recieved. What it took here ultimately was giving full administrator privilages to Easypal and MOVEit Freely(FTP Program). I am running Vista though. I have relayed the message to some other ham's that were having the same problem and i am waiting on feedback from them. Thanks again for the help.

      Best Reguards & 73,
      KC9OUB
      Nate Harris