Re: SignaLink

  • sullco
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2009
      That's a big help Don. Many thanks.
      I'll play with this over the next couple of days and let you know how we make out.
      73
      Marc, W4MPS

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009
        If you are NOT using Vista then this little applet is very useful.

        It allows you to save a given mixer setup and recall it as needed.

        I used to use this on one particular model/version of a soundblaster
        card, that insisted on leaving the reverb effect set to on, and there was
        no way to set it off permanently, so I set it off manually, then saved
        the config. Adding quickmix to the startup pulling in the saved settings
        made the problem go away.

        You can just as easily create shortcuts that will pull in any names setup
        you care to create, useful if different programs need differnt setups.

        Andy

        http://www.ptpart.co.uk/quickmix/