Embedded text bug?

  • w5dbk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      I am running EasyPal version 01 Aug 2009 under WinXP sp3 and I am able to send a picture with embeded text only one time per EasyPal load. The next time I send an embedded text picture, no text shows up on the receiving station. I have to restart EasyPal and then I can send one more picture with embeded text. I tried several earlier versions of EasyPal back to December 2008 and several other machines (all with WinXP sp3) with the same results.

      Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

      Dave
      W5DBK
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
        Hello:
        upgrade to 31july09,, not sure if this will fix the problem,, but can't hurt..

        Garrett / AA0OI