Re: [digsstv] Austrailian weather data

  • JA8RC
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009

      Do you work hard?

      Though it is thought it is unquestionable because it continues without deleting it because it thinks weather information to be information on digi-saites though the experience with Easypal has information on the weather by me in Digi-saites http://mysite.verizon.net/resojf80/ that not is by the phenomenon

      Ja8rc/ Nobu

      2009/8/1 w5dbk <w5dbk.dave@...>

      I am running the July 9 version of EasyPal set as a repeater and the computer is running Win XP SP3 and is connected to the Internet. As soon as I installed this version of EasyPal, Austrailian weather data files (set of 4) showed up in the repeater directory. A Windows command window opens and what seems like a script runs and downloads the weather files. I delete the files locally and they come in again.

      I can find no way to turn this off. Any suggestions? While this seems like a potentially useful function, I really don't need Austrailian weather data here in Texas :-(

      Dave
      W5DBK

      --
                        from JA8RC