ssb qrm

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2009
      hey guys.....need a lot more activity on 7173 lsb.

      the ssb activity is getting to be very common, i guess is because of the
      new freq allocations on 40m.

      lets get going, were gonna loose it !

      david/wd4kpd
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2009

        To bad a General can NOT operate on 7.173 in USA.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2009

          Looks like it might be time to upgrade.  My 15YO daughter just passed the Extra Class (KJ4IWW).  She said it was fairly easy.

          Kirk, K6KAR

            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2009
              "IVCA Friday night get together"

              The International Visual Communication Association (IVCA)
              will have its Friday, May 15, 2009 meeting at the Holiday Inn - Dayton
              Airport.
              Address is 10 Rockridge Rd., Englewood, OH 45322 (Same location as last
              year)
              The meeting will start at 7 pm.
              Holiday Inn Phone # (937)832-1234 Contact: Judy Snell

              Directions:

              Three miles from Hara Arena.
              Go East on Shiloh Springs Rd turn Left on N Main St (48).
              Continue to the I-70 overpass.
              Rockridge Rd is on the Left just past the overpass.

              If you are not able to turn left onto Shiloh Springs Rd:
              From the Hara Arena turn right on Shiloh Springs Rd. Take the next
              right, Basore Rd.
              Basore Rd ends at a "T". Turn right onto Westbrook Rd. Turn Left at N
              Main St (48).
              Continue to the I-70 overpass. Rockridge Rd is on the Left just past the
              overpass.

              Meeting room - no food or beverage of any kind will be permitted to be
              brought
              in or taken out of any banquet/meeting room. Ice water will be available.

              A brief business meeting will take place to elect new officers.
              After some announcements and discussions there will be a program
              presented by Copthorne Macdonald, VY2CM about the beginning of SSTV.

              Bring your ancient SSTV equipment to the meeting for a "show and tell".

              The IVCA has a new homepage:
              http://www.qsl.net/ivca/

              My apologies to those that may receive multiple copies of this message.

              73 and I hope to see you in Dayton!
              Dave Jones KB4YZ
            • JA8RC
              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2009
                DR.Dave

                International Visual Communication Association (IVCA)
                Thank you for guidance.
                However, USA can not be reached. See you in the 20m BAND.
                pray for the success of the meeting. Mail Thanks
                from JAPAN   JA8RC

                2009/5/10, Dave Jones <djones@...>:

                "IVCA Friday night get together"

                The International Visual Communication Association (IVCA)
                will have its Friday, May 15, 2009 meeting at the Holiday Inn - Dayton
                Airport.
                Address is 10 Rockridge Rd., Englewood, OH 45322 (Same location as last
                year)
                The meeting will start at 7 pm.
                Holiday Inn Phone # (937)832-1234 Contact: Judy Snell

                Directions:

                Three miles from Hara Arena.
                Go East on Shiloh Springs Rd turn Left on N Main St (48).
                Continue to the I-70 overpass.
                Rockridge Rd is on the Left just past the overpass.

                If you are not able to turn left onto Shiloh Springs Rd:
                From the Hara Arena turn right on Shiloh Springs Rd. Take the next

                --
                                   from JA8RC
                               Hokkaido JAPAN