Re: [digsstv] EasyPal and the Navigator Interface

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi Al:
      Welcome to the group,,I've been with EasyPal from the beginning doing beta testing,, but to be honest with you,, I don't know what Naviagtor is?  so hopefully someone else here can tell you.. Mostly on during the day on 7.173,, a great bunch of guys,, mostly IN, IL, KY, NC,SC  that area.. please join us if you can.. it starts about 7am and goes till the Chinees get to us ( a radio station) wipes us all out..   I'll pass your note along to Dave (KB4YZ) and ask around about Navigator and see what I can find..

      Garrett / AA0OI