Re: [digsstv] EasyPal Question

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      How about using "add text" and jusr putting it in there off gps..

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        Garrett I was thinking along that line at first. Then I wondered if
        EasyPal had a "get" command in there somewhere. I could point the
        "get" at the APRS to pick up the latest locating data.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          Erik will see this on here.. maybe he will make it so you can..

          Garrett / AA0OI