EasyPal Question

  • Robin Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      I have the EasyPal system up and running on my XP Pro machine. I
      traded photos with another member in this area. He mentioned it would
      be nice to have APRS data in the photo. This way the Storm Spotters
      could transmit a photo and send location data. Is this possible? Is
      someone doing something like this now? Thanks for putting up with the
      Newbie!
      Robin
      Ivanhoe, Tx
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        How about using "add text" and jusr putting it in there off gps..

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          Garrett I was thinking along that line at first. Then I wondered if
          EasyPal had a "get" command in there somewhere. I could point the
          "get" at the APRS to pick up the latest locating data.
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            Erik will see this on here.. maybe he will make it so you can..

            Garrett / AA0OI