Re: [digsstv] New EasyPal Vers. 14.Nov.2008 one step more to WWW.

  • Bill Proctor
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 14, 2008
      You do not have to use the new feature Guenter.  I think the new feature in the 14Nov version marvelous.  I know not everyone has highspeed internet etc and we will use Easypal as before which is just fine.  For one, I always look forward to new versions of Easypal to see what Erik has come up with.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 14, 2008
        Hi Dave:
        I had Comodo on my computer and had to get rid of it because it kept telling me "Iview" was a virus ( its a file EasyPal starts up on every new picture) and would not let me run it.. Well there are lots of free programs out there.. If you got it off KC1CS's site, there is no virus in it ( unless it picked it up on a server on the way down..)  should be 4.67mb download
        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 14, 2008
          No problem here with version 14 Nov 2008 of EasyPal. Downloaded, installed
          and working fine here on XP with SP 4.

          Jim KD3O
          > Well, I don't know if anyone else has a problem, but the file downloads in
          > few seconds and then when you run the install it does it as "UNKNOWN
          > PROGRAM" and it's a 213kb file. Strange.
          > de WD7F
          > John in Tucosn

        • KD3O
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 14, 2008