Re: [digsstv] Re: easypal and digitrx with vist, how please

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008

      Hi Jenny:

      what operating system are you running, XP, Vista?? also sound card? Have you tried putting EasyPal in a folder in the root directory??( instead of program files)?? what version of easypal are you trying to run ( date)?? ( nevery mind, I see Vista)

      This has been a common problem in Vista, but the  fix has always been to place it in the root directory ( so I'm told). Digitx

      I have not heard of any problems..  What service pack are you running?

      Dave will see this and maybe he has an answer ( he runs both xp and vista)

      Garrett / AA0OI