Easypal question

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      It has been a year or more since I used hampal and have now switched
      to Easypal. I have two questions though.

      1. Do you still need a graphics file application to have the digital
      SSTV software automatically open up received pictures?

      2. How do you do the waterfall text , does Easpal allow you to create
      this or do you still need that other program like we did with Hampal?

      --
      Andy K3UK
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Andy,

        EasyPal has the JP2 converter built-in.  Irfanview is optional.

        Info on the text in the waterfall is available here:
        http://www.tima.com/~djones/easypalfull.txt

        73 Dave KB4YZ

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          Thanks Dave, Heard you loud and clear yesterday.on 40M

          Andy.

          --
          Andy K3UK