Re: [digsstv] hamdrm.dll

  • Hoby KK8G/AAR5HF
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 31, 2008
      If you find the problem, please let us know. I can't keep EASYPAL running on
      my W2K system. I load it and the first time works great. Second time is
      iffy, after that, forget it. Of course I can't run the new version of FLDIGI
      on it either, so it could easily be something that I have done. No problem
      with XP though.
      Hoby KK8G

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 8, 2008
        There is a BIG difference between grounding the negative lead and grounding the case. Many times as you saw the negative lead is isolated from he case. Personally I think it is always a good idea to ground the case of computers and everything.

        Stan, WA2UET

        From: Ed Gabbard <kd5dpk@yahoo. com>
        Subject: Re: [digsstv] Re: hamdrm.dll> cleaning contacts
        To: digsstv@yahoogroups .com
        Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:18 PM

        On the static proublem, Is it good to connect the station ground to the computer
        case?

        Ed kd5dpk