Re: Broadcast AM Bands DRM Software??

  • Lee Moore (Gimbert)
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 13, 2008
      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "cesco12342000" <cesco1@...> wrote:

      > > The url doesn`t say a lot about the kit
      >
      > I always presume people are able to do their own google research with
      the
      > right buzzwords. If you need "spoon feeding" the softrock may be the
      wrong
      > thing for you.

      I am a member of softrock40 yahoo group so what kind of "spoonfeeding"
      do you advocate??.

      I merely stated that the url you kindly provided didn`t mention much
      about the softrock kit but more about DRM S/ware that i already have!!
      which is a statement of fact and was not meant to be derogatory.. :o)

      Thankyou for your input.

      Lee ... G6ZSG...
    • Siegfried Jackstien
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 15, 2008
        dear lee
        there is a very interresting forum for drm
        mods ...
        receiving reports
        antennas for receiving
        etc.

        http://www.drmrx.org/forum

        i use the sat-schneider if-board in my icom 765 ad it works superb

        best73´s de dg9bfc

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 16, 2008
          Thankyou Siegfried.

          I had a long look through drmrx.org/forum, very interesting.

          Cheers.

          Lee...G6ZSG.

          --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Siegfried Jackstien"
          <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

          > dear lee
          > there is a very interresting forum for drm
          > mods ...
          > receiving reports
          > antennas for receiving
          > etc.
          > http://www.drmrx.org/forum
          >
          > i use the sat-schneider if-board in my icom 765 ad it works superb
          >
          > best73´s de dg9bfc

          Auftrag