RE: [digsstv] what is it pse ?

  • Kirk.Harding
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 3:14 PM

      David,

      To quote Tortoise: “TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.  To be specific, it is a popular tool that is used by SW developers.  It provides a format for SW control and development.
      It is developed under the GPL. Which means it is completely free, including the source code.”  The TortoiseSVN SW is not the only subversion SW.  I’m sure that MS also has a version.  As a matter of fact I think that the Quick Silver (QS1R) program (see http://www.philcovington.com/QuickSilver/) uses this version.

      This is the tool that FLEX Radio uses to coordinate and control their updated downloads.  Specifically, I use this tool to keep up with all the neat and ongoing changes that occur almost daily with Flex radio.  If they (Flex) are working on a new update, I am able to review and download this update.  It provides me with the opportunity to play with the latest and greatest Flex SW.  As a Flex 5000A owner, I find it a must have. But it does impact the operation of EasyPal, which I also use extensively.  So in order for me to use EasyPal, I currently have to disable TortoiseSVN.  At best, it’s a minor annoyance.

      Thanks for asking,

      Kirk, K6KAR

      Niceville, FL