Re: [digsstv] EASYPAL PROGRAM

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

      Thats about all you need Mario,, sometimes the internal sound car can be a problem on laptops,, but give it a

      try ( you won't hurt anything) Setup is pretty simple..Don't know where you are ( no call sign) but there is a group on 7.173 everyday of the week almost all day long.. Great bunch of guys that will be glad to help you get set up and test receiving and sending pictures.. Be sure to check out Daves site  http://www.kiva.net/~djones/  there are a copy of the help files and some great shortcuts to running program.. also check out Dicks site  for some great add on programs that are meant to work with EasyPal   http://mysite.verizon.net/resojf80/   . hope to hear ( and see) you on the air soon.. Also if you have any questions you can email me at   aa0oi@...   , if I don't have an answer I can probably point you to someone who can..

      CUL

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
        thanks, garrett.