Re: [digsstv] Introduction to group

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008

      Hi John:

      Glad to have you with us..!!  The program of choice is EasyPal, very simple to use and set up is very easy.

      cn be gotten at  http://www.kc1cs.com/digi.htm  and as of today 06 july 08 is the most current one.. ( its still in devolpment) and its FREE.. It works very well..You can find a group on 7.173 lsb almost everyday from about 7:30 am till the band folds ( 5-7pm).. There are also lots of add on programs to make it easier to load pic and look up calls.. they can be gotten from Dick ( W3WVG-- also free) at   http://mysite.verizon.net/resojf80/  .. Any questions or need help setting it up join us, and we will do whtat we can ( there are some types of radio's that are a little bit of a problem with - Flex is one and some external sound cards cam be a problem)  but come on it there and we will help you with work arounds if we can ( also XP is alot easier than Vista-- but we  have a group that can work both.

      CUL ( any problems you can also email me here or aa0oi@...

      Garrett / AA0OI