EasyPal volume levels?

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hello,

      I've been using digital modes for one month now, starting with PSK31.
      About two weeks ago, I installed EasyPal and have been receiving
      pictures....about 50 ....mostly on 40mtrs.

      I have the volume controls set perfect when using PSK31. However, when
      using EasyPal....I need to increase the "transmit" volume about 50%
      more. I'm curious why this is necessary...and if this is normal.
      btw, I've never sent a picture yet, only one text-waterfall message.
      I have been testing, however, on a different frequency. I'm anxious to
      send a picture on 7.178, but the freq is usually too busy to give it a
      try.

      Roln (WB0AXN)