Re: Blinking

  • j.sheehan53
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 16, 2008
      Well I guess my WB0UNB has been block on this site for his comments
      in the past,This site and this group are worth nothing it a gossip
      column.That all it is,you can't learn nothing on tjis site except
      listing to cry babbies and arc chair pro tech that could,t write a
      program even if they new how this is my last comment for this useless
      group.JIM KC1CS and please take me off.

      -- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, Chains Break Here <ka3isj@...> wrote:

      > I find it very annoying, when you sit on 75 meters. it keeps
      popping up when ever someone attemts to send a picture. A very fine
      program,and would be even better if it did not blink it blinks when
      EASYPAL is the only program open. thats my two cents

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 16, 2008
          you must have way better drugs than I do!!!

          Garrett / AA0OI

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 16, 2008
            Not only do I like the blinking when receiving a picture, would even like it to beep or a tone when complete. I run 3 or 4 different programs at one time.. and like to know when its done..

            Garrett / AA0OI

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 16, 2008
              Well drugs yes I am matter of fact.I page is enough to drive a person
              to drink and drugs.But I will leave it all you pro tech arm chair
              wantabee.
              KC1CS

              > Be a better friend, newshound, and

            • jim beam
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 16, 2008
                I like the blinking also, especially with the new feature that keeps the picture from popping
                up if you're working with something else.  GREAT WORK ERIC! Tnx N8ABY