Re: [digsstv] How Come Murphy Hits ME??

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2008
      "C:\program files" is the canonical place to create it's directory.
      {o_o} Joanne W6MKU peering over the fence to say that.
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2008

        Howard,

        Have you deleted all previous versions of EasyPal?  If not, this needs to be done.  Once this is done, be sure you clean the registry of all remaining EasyPal links that were previously created.  It could be that your registry is the problem.  Then, reinstall EasyPal to your C drive.  I had very similar problems like you’re having and had to go through this process.  Also, I had problems with a errant .dll file that is the latest version of MS Office (2007).  Doubt if this is your problem but in order to fix the problem, I had to resort to an older .dll file.

        Regards,

        Kirk, K6KAR

        Niceville, FL