EasyPal and EZCall/EZLog

  • w6ids
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      From: "dd9zo" <dd9zo@...>
      To: <digsstv@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:42 PM
      Subject: [digsstv] EasyPal Update now

      > Hello fromm Guenter DD9ZO,
      >
      > EasyPal is updated from Erik to version 19.Dec.2007. Download at the
      > usual adresses. KC1CS and KB4YZ page.

      Hello To All,

      I've installed the update referenced above, a transition from DIGTRX.
      EasyPAL is working fine under a learning curve here thus far.

      I am having difficulty with EZcall and EZlog, which Dave KB4YZ
      informs me are independent programs. They are installed in their
      own folders.

      EasyPAL can bring up each of the programs, however, Call can't
      find QRZ.COM and Log is unable to find a data file. I am using
      DSL which is up 24/7. Bringing up each of the programs by
      themselves off line, results in the same failures.

      If there is some type of file that has to be created in addition
      to what accompanies the executable packages, I am unaware of it.
      If there is a type of instruction or guide for the two applications, I
      haven't seen it. EasyPAL is directed to the FOLDERS holding the
      individual executable file. I did try each of the paths specifically
      pointing to the specific .EXE files with no change in failure.

      Has anyone else experienced this or am I the "Odd Man Out" this
      time? What am I missing here?

      I'm running XP SP2 BTW. Ham Radio Deluxe can access
      QRZ.COM fine