Re: [digsstv] TigerTronics SignaLink USB

  • Birt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Yes it doe, I use EasyPal, SignalinkUSB and Kenwood TS-480SAT.
      Mostly local on 6 meters.

      Bill-KA3IRT

      Dave wrote:

      Hi,
      Can anyone tell me if the TigerTronics SignaLink USB work with EASYPAL?
      Or should I use something else for a soundcard.
      "ALL sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the
      SignaLinkTM USB.SignaLinkTM USB combines the legendary performance of
      our SL-1+ with a state of the art "built-in" low-noise USB Sound
      Card."
      Dave WB8MWG

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.13/1167 - Release Date: 12/3/2007 12:20 PM
    • alazia2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2007
        Let me ask a followup question Bill; I just discovered EasyPAL on a
        Saturday morning 7.173 kHz net and was able to download and receive
        the files they were transmitting, using my SL-USB interface. I
        didn't want to disturb the net, so I tried transmitting into my
        dummy load, without success. I could hear the soundcard generated
        tones because my computer's internal sound card seemed to be
        generating them, instead of the SL-USB, even though I think EasyPal
        was configured to use the SL for both xmt & rcv.

        Is there a trick to getting the software configured so the SL-USB
        generates the transmit tones? As I said, it was receiving and
        converting to picture on my monitor perfectly.

        Second question, which anyone can answer, I downloaded EasyPal Lite;
        what are the differences between the full version and Lite?

        Tnx Chuck K4SC

        Date: 12/3/2007 12:20 PM