Hi all

  • w4sef
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2 11:42 AM
      Hi everyone. Looks like my first message got scrambled. Just joined
      the group. Been doing SSTV for many years. Using EasyPal and MMSSTV
      mostly now. Looking forward to learning more about the newer modes and
      reading all of your posts.

      73s
      Steve W4SEF
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2 12:23 PM
        Hi Steve:
        Glad to have you.. be sure to join us on 7.173 or 7.178 for digital sstv.. most days Sunday- Sat, all day long. and 80 meters 3.713. and 14.233

        Garrett / AA0OI