IApologize

  • aa0oi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      To the great group of Digital Pic Guys that we had on 7.178 on Sat.

      I apologize for not being able to have a net this Sunday morning.
      I apologize the the arrogant and rude hams that do contesting and don't
      listen to a freq before transmitting, and do splits without
      listening and move within 1 kc with 1500 watts.
      I apologize for CQ mag. for having such a contest and making any
      type of communications (other than thier contest)
      impossible. (and for making it three days long!)
      I apologize to hams in other countries for trashing ALL the US freqs
      with "CQ Contest" (etc) for 3 days.
      I apologize "for" the FCC for allowing this deliberate type of
      interference to go on and continue on ALL SSB freqs.
      (give them 100kc on each band and let them have at it)
      I hope to see you all on next Saturday 8am on 7.178 for more pictures
      and conversation. (and Sunday)
      Garrett/ AA0OI
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
        These birds are so close together I can't even work the contest. They are running big amps and only 1000hz apart sometimes. It is ridiculous! But I guess it is working for them as some have serial numbers well over 1000.

        Good luck

        Stan Engel,
        WA2UET