Kenwood 480 cat control

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
      I am trying to figure out how to switch the 480 to data input for
      transmit using cat control. The standard tx/rx under the kenwood
      selection work fine. Only problem is they use the mic audio and menu
      item 60 needs to be switched on to use the data port audio. The contol
      codes in the kenwood manual do not seem to work or I am not entering
      them properly. Any help would be appreciated.

      73 de WD4Lee
    • Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <wd4lee@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to figure out how to switch the 480 to data input for
        > transmit using cat control. The standard tx/rx under the kenwood
        > selection work fine. Only problem is they use the mic audio and menu
        > item 60 needs to be switched on to use the data port audio. The
        contol
        > codes in the kenwood manual do not seem to work or I am not entering
        > them properly. Any help would be appreciated.
        >
        > 73 de WD4Lee

        I figured it out. Just add a 31 in front of the 3b on TX. RX is OK.