Digital picture mode

  • w1hrm <jbreeyea@zoo.uvm.edu>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi,
      I am glad to be a part of this new group. The new mode looks most
      promising and will only get better as time and input permits.
      I have been using the mode for a week and got it working as good as it
      gets on my Win 98 Dell optiplex 450mhz. There is definitely a 1 gig or
      better cpu going to be purchased for the shack.
      73's all
      W1HRM jim