DIGTRX questions

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hello There
      I am running a PIII 800mhz laptop with win Me so easypal was not a
      solution, unless one of you know of a ver compatible with it. I
      compared Hampal and DIGTRX which won easily. I like the soft, but I
      started getting a Hamdrm.dll warning and it shut down so I upgraded to
      the new hamdrm.dll but still from time to time it does shut down so is
      it because I am attempting to run it on winMe or something can be done.
      Also I added irfanview, and the rs1 files decoder so I should be up to
      speed.
      thanks for any answer and see you on 7173
      73 de Pat w3po/vq9po