Re: [digsstv]

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      Hi Larry:
      well first got to ask what windows program are you running (xp , xp sp2, Vista etc).
      The next basic step I would go to is uninstall it completely and reinstall ( or you may want to even download it agn) and reinstall it. If that doesn't work ,, tell me about your computer (sound card mostly)
      There have not been any problems with the 6 Aug07 program like you are describing, but I will ask around.
      Garrett / AA0OI

      When I attempt to load a picture in EasyPal Lite I get these two error messages.
      Can anyone help?

      Larry, W5NCD

    • Boog Moore

        When I attempt to load a picture in EasyPal Lite I get these two error messages.
        Can anyone help?

        Larry, W5NCD

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.