Not able to get on this morning

  • John <wa1rka@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Leif,
      I wasnt able to get on this morning as planned. I couldnt get the
      antenna to take a load due to an ice build up on the traps and
      feedpoint. Hopefully it will melt by early afternoon as the
      temperatures are supposed to be above freezing.

      If the ice melts I will be on 18.160 at 1900 UTC for a schedule with
      WA4IRE in Florida. If you should hear him,make your presence known as
      his antenna will be pointed at your part of the world.

      73
      John
    • Leif Lundskov
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        will listen carefully, wx here sunny but bitterly cold :)