QRM'er using my call

  • aa0oi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi ALL:

      I am advising all my groups that a QRM'er is using my call sign on
      several different modes.. I have tracked him on MFSK, PSK31, SSTV and
      Digital SSTV..
      This has been reported to the FCC, ARRL and Homeland security..
      I am closing in on him, but if you think you know who this person is
      please drop me an e-mail and let me know, and am sorry if he has
      wrecked any of your QSO's.

      Thanks All