Can't open program....

  • wd9idv
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      I installed Hampal version Jan01/06 on desktop computer and it works
      fine. However, can't get same program to "open" on my HP laptop.

      HP laptop is AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+. 512 Meg ram. Windows XP.

      Windows Task Manager shows under "processes" it is running.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Robert
    • ve3wej gmail
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        did you have a dual monitor setup once, then move this program to that
        desktop

        >I installed Hampal version Jan01/06 on desktop computer and it works
        > fine. However, can't get same program to "open" on my HP laptop.
        >
        > HP laptop is AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+. 512 Meg ram. Windows XP.
        >
        > Windows Task Manager shows under "processes" it is running.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Robert
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links