easypal and rigexpert

  • chris inwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hello, does anyone sucessfully use EasyPal and RigExpert? 73 Chris G7OGX

    • Jerry W
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        Chris,

        I tried to use Rig Expert with EasyPal but no matter what Com port I
        select it keys continuously. On MixW the Rig Expert does not use a
        com port for PTT rather something like VOX, but is related to the Wave
        sound when tranmitting. I tried the VOX setting, but still get
        constant key up.

        Dave do you have any advice?

        Jerry - K0HZI