Re: [digsstv] Amateur Radio and P25

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Wondering what P25 was, I found after a bit of goggleing that it is yet another voice over digital system.
      There seems to be some concern that the codecs are not public, but I guess that's being worked on. I found a brief mention in one of the articles on the arrl website, and the commercial system has a very good document located here:

      http://www.danelec.com/pdfs/P25%20Training%20Guide.pdf

      A quick scan confirmed that it is of no interest to me personally, but others interested in the mode might like to read it.

      Andy