MSVCR80.DLL

  • Kirk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hello Group,

      After reading the posts about the error caused by MSVCR80 I also
      removed Windows Defender and things improved quite a bit. However, I am
      still getting the error if I try, with LoadPic or LoadAny, to navigate
      out of the EasyPAL folder. I was attempting to select a picture from
      the windows "My Pictures" folder and as soon as I clicked on it the
      error popped up. This happens in EasyPAL and HamPAL. Am I doing
      something wrong still?? Thanks!

      Kirk - AB8UP
      http://home.earthlink.net/~kirkdr