Interface cable

  • Leroyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hi All

      I am looking for a interface cable from a sound Card to the ICom
      706MK2G

      Thank's
      ZS6ROY

      73's
    • WD7F - John in Tucson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
        Roy, now's your chance to be a hands-on ham.  Build one.  Go to radio shack or equivalent and buy a couple 1/8" sub-minature stereo cables and cut one end off of each.  Find an appropriate connector for your ICom accessory jack and solder to the appropriate pins.  Violla!  You're done.

        They do have stores where you can buy this kind of stuff in South Africa, yes?

        de WD7F
        John in Tucson

        I am looking for a interface cable from a sound Card to the ICom
        706MK2G

        Thank's
        ZS6ROY

        73's