Re: No Tsync in HAMPAL

  • static5x9
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      We seem to have fixed this problem.
      The poor end to end frequency response was the cause.
      Inserting a undervalued coupling capacitor in series with the
      transmitter input helped level the response.
      We are now getting sync ups every time.
      Using the spectrum display in WINDRM gave us the best indication of
      the poor response.
      HAMPAL is nice to use but does not have the diagnostic ov WINDRM.

      Bruce VK4EHT