Re: [digsstv] New To HamPal

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Art,

      You might read the discussion here:

      http://forums.wugnet.com/msvcr80-dll-missing-NET-ftopict445120.html

      Be sure to read it all the way to the end.

      73 Dave KB4YZ

      wb4mnk wrote:

      >When I click on the sound card TX volume to make the TX adjustment I
      >get an error which ask for the MSVCR80.DLL. Where do I find this DLL
      >and How do I install it? I am using Windows XP. Thanks in advance.
      >
      >73
      >Art
      >WB4MNK

    • Art
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        Hi Dave and the group, Well Dave we read all the way to the end and the only
        thing I got out of my reading was that the file might be on my computer. I
        am just amazed that my computer still has the file on the hard drive and
        HamPal can not find it. Now what do I do to make HamPal find this file ?

        73
        Art
        WB4MNK

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2006
            Hi Art,

            Windows Defender will generate error messages about the file,
            "MSVCR80.DLL". Removing Windows Defender solves the problem.

            73 Dave KB4YZ

          • Art
            Message 5 of 6 , May 13, 2006
              Hi Dave, Thank you for the information. I would have never found that
              problem.

              73
              Art
              WB4MNK