New To HamPal

  • wb4mnk
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2006
      When I click on the sound card TX volume to make the TX adjustment I
      get an error which ask for the MSVCR80.DLL. Where do I find this DLL
      and How do I install it? I am using Windows XP. Thanks in advance.

      73
      Art
      WB4MNK
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        Hi Art,

        You might read the discussion here:

        http://forums.wugnet.com/msvcr80-dll-missing-NET-ftopict445120.html

        Be sure to read it all the way to the end.

        73 Dave KB4YZ

        wb4mnk wrote:

        >When I click on the sound card TX volume to make the TX adjustment I
        >get an error which ask for the MSVCR80.DLL. Where do I find this DLL
        >and How do I install it? I am using Windows XP. Thanks in advance.
        >
        >73
        >Art
        >WB4MNK

      • Art
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2006
          Hi Dave and the group, Well Dave we read all the way to the end and the only
          thing I got out of my reading was that the file might be on my computer. I
          am just amazed that my computer still has the file on the hard drive and
          HamPal can not find it. Now what do I do to make HamPal find this file ?

          73
          Art
          WB4MNK

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 6 , May 13, 2006
              Hi Art,

              Windows Defender will generate error messages about the file,
              "MSVCR80.DLL". Removing Windows Defender solves the problem.

              73 Dave KB4YZ

            • Art
              Message 6 of 6 , May 13, 2006
                Hi Dave, Thank you for the information. I would have never found that
                problem.

                73
                Art
                WB4MNK