Digtrx

  • stuart cameron
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi all, i am new to this group, i have just got my software up amd
      running and wondered if there are any vks who use this software that i
      can talk to on a regular basis, also are there any international
      frequencies that i might listen to.
      I have connected the sound card up to wb2rem echolink board and looks
      like it appears to be working ok.
      looks like agreat piece of software looking forward to having contacts
      with many people.
      regards
      stuart vk5ade
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2006
        Hi Stuart,

        Here is a frequency you may want to try:

        14.242 MHz Brisbane, Australia VK4ARI RPTR

        73 KB4YZ Dave

        stuart cameron wrote:

        >Hi all, i am new to this group, i have just got my software up amd
        >running and wondered if there are any vks who use this software that i
        >can talk to on a regular basis, also are there any international
        >frequencies that i might listen to.
        >stuart vk5ade

      • j.sheehan53
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
          How do I get Digtrx to work with Vista
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
            Hi Jim,

            So far, I have not heard from anyone that has found a way to get DIGTRX
            to run on Vista. The install program won't even get all the files and
            folders transferred. Roland has made it clear that he will no longer be
            doing any programming so don't expect any updates.

            73 Dave KB4YZ

            j.sheehan53 wrote:

            >How do I get Digtrx to work with Vista

          • George
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4, 2013
              I have joined a group on 2meters for SSTV and they all run digtrx with xp. I have easy pal with windows 7 but they tell me to delete rs codes so that they can copy my photo. The program will not delete any of the rs codes. Is there a way to get around this issue? Btw I can receive their pictures fb...George.
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                on the opening page take the check mark out of the "RS" box then there will be encoding

                Garrett / AA0OI

                I have joined a group on 2meters for SSTV and they all run digtrx with xp. I have easy pal with windows 7 but they tell me to delete rs codes so that they can copy my photo. The program will not delete any of the rs codes. Is there a way to get around this issue? Btw I can receive their pictures fb...George.
              • george frost
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                  chck mark will not go away in the encode box

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                    this is the box on the main page underneith the "TUNE" button next to where is says RS1,2,3,4... left click it and the check should go out of it..
                    it does on all my compters and the rest of us on 7.173  !!???? let me know

                    Garrett / AA0OI

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
                      Got it,thanks,was looking at the set up drop down...73 George