Which Modes are HamPal

  • astroham2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
      What does HamPal send and receive? Scottie 1? Martin 1? I tried to
      receive some pics with some guys running MMSSTV but could not receive
      them.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        HamPal is for digital SSTV picture file transfer using the DRM mode.
        This DRM mode is also used with DIGTRX 3.11 and WinDRM.

        MM-SSTV is analog SSTV only. It works with nearly any system that sends
        regular
        analog SSTV using modes like Scottie and Martin.

        73 Dave KB4YZ