Re: [digsstv] New To Digital SSTV-Whats the Best Software Program???

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22 6:53 AM
      Hi Dave:
      Play with them all.. Try MMSSTV, HamPal,Digtrx the list goes on and on.. I'm with the other guy though, HamPal is probley the best for Digital,, and MMSSTV for anglog..
      freq for Hampal 07.173 mornings thru early afternoon,,03.813 evenings and 14.230 for MMSSTV and 14.233 for digital. Please join in..  The ones I listed are all free but there are others that you can pay for ( but they are no better)

      Garrett
      AA0OI

      David Chavez <dchavez5@...> wrote:

      HAMPAL is the way to go.   http://www.tima.com/~djones/
      Dave KO5G

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22 11:46 AM
            I agree completely with Garrett - try them all! I prefer DIGTRX, but a great many use HamPal. Costs nothing to find your choice.

            Just don't make the mistake I made. 3.813 and 7.173 are for Advanced class and up. I forgot to look at my bandplan and landed smack in the middle of the wrong part of the band!

        73
        Dave

        >  Iam confused at what program to use,seems their are so many,I only
        > want to use 1 DSSTV program,I Need some recomendations please,does not
        > have to be free-ware.Thanks,Take Care.
        >                      73 DE -K8PG-Paul

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Yahoo! Mail